Sunday, November 2, 2008

0211

U might be wondering what is "0211"...
Actually very simple only...
Guess lah:)
Hmn..
Hmn...

Ok lah,read my new post 1st,later will tell u the ans,ok ?


Today is Rachel~ahjie~'s bday...
Happy birthday oh,ahjie**
Wish u ~~ All the best and happy oways,ok?

Hmn...We celebrated her birthday just now at Jaya One,BBQ Chicken~*
Ok lah,this is one of the restaurant that i suggested to Samantha,u all dun keep asking her why go there lah:)

Another thing is ::: Nobody tell me wanna give ahjie surprise oh,so i really dunnoe.....Then morning chat wif her,den 1 of my sentence~~"C U LATER" den sort of like spoiled d whole plan...haiz.....Dun blame me lah,burnfish:)Or else tuesday really buy u a "HUAT KUEH"...hehe**

Rachel and her bf, Weihong....
Ahjie,really happy to c that u and weihong can get back together again....The most important thing is that u and him got the heart wanna together,den i blief any problems oso can be settled,so....dun give up easily,ok? **Jia You**

Their high skol frens~*
Uni frens~*











Hmn....just like last week,wonderful weekend....
Today celebrated ahjie's bday,yesterday went to The Garden Redbox wif my frens and also purposely drove all the way to Kajang for Kajang satey....
Thanks Ruey Shen and Ricky for the satey...We should go more often,hehe*+*
Ok,come to the end d...
Let me tell u what is "0211",ok?
Is....
The date of today lah,stupid!
02 is a special date for me...
On the day 0207~~4months ago,i'd made a decision...
So...
Hopefully....
Time can heal everything.

6 comments:

Endry Lim said...

I wonder what decision you'd made on the 02 4 months ago. hmmm... what can it be?? faster blog bout it~~ ^^

gRacE... said...

Haha....so 38 oh?U guess and c lah,4months ago,u shud noe what is tat decision what...

RS said...

haha..glad to invite u to join us too..keke! 0207?! my lunar birthday leh..haha!! i was born in ghost month, so i am a hungry ghost, muahaha!!

didi as in Dee - Dee said...

Hi, grace..
Actually not dat I 38 wan ask bout 0207 but just wan to note dat 0207 also my lunar birthday, haha..
Another ghost ere...kekez

gRacE... said...

Wakakaka:)So ngam arh?I mentioned abt 0207,i never noe i have 2 frens lunar bday on that day,haha....Okok,so both hungry ghost,hehe:)

Anonymous said...

u really very very oreo
==
kkk
i dun wan to say dy
i dun wan receive huat kueh during my brithday>.<"
so weird
worst than muffin also=O=

kkk,anyway,i juz wan to ask
y u dun add me to ur blog list?
sad sad sad
and very disappointed also/_____\
i dun care
add me to ur blog list ASAP
kkk
me very ba dao 1
>O<