Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last day of Nov...

Yeah! Last day of November, wakakaka....Tomorrow will be a new month for everyone,forget about whatever that cause u sad/unhappy....We need to be happy oways yah:)>>ESPECIALLY TO JASON & SIEW YEE~~hehe....Okie lah,i myself also facing problems now,we're in the same ship....We take things 2 serious and cause ourselves get hurt,can i say like that?Anyway,just be ourselves,just choose what we like,just do whatever we think is correct....Frens will always be there whenever u need them,ok?This is what i always tell myself....love the one who really know to appreciate u,who will never leave u even though anything happen to u....And me,i wil always be there for u and u whenever u need me,ok?Hehe....

But oh,don't think too much lah,if u urself think too much den i also cant help u....:)

Anyway,this is my last post of Nov,and also the 3rd post of Nov,hehe...
Just finish my short sem by this Friday, shioknya....^^ Holiday+ing...
The only 2 subjects during my short sem-----Public Speaking and Multimedia Design & Applications,what i can say is....i love to go for Mr.Kuru's class,and the other one was....sucks!hehe...

We did 3 presentations for public speaking~~~Impromptu Speech,Persuasive Speech and also Demostrative Speech....Wakakaka...i quite happy with my results for all these 3 presentation as u know lah,my english tak boleh pakai mah,right,Mr.Wong?

I got the topic of my impromptu speech was "Coffee",then talk nonsense only lah:)And the topic of my persuasive speech was "Men Cannot Live Without Women":)The last presentation was a group presentation with my group members -- Emily,Kelly and Belle.We did "Mocktails"....We enjoyed the presentation very much,hehe....We took many many pics,wil show u later,ok?

Hehe...just only,few days ago,we went for "Jogoya"....
**Attention,pls....Jogoya is now having a promotion which is from Monday-Thursday,female customers wil get a 50% discount!!**
So is like RM88+tax all = RM101 for guys,bt for us is half of the price....
If no discount,u think we wil stil go there meh???hehe....
But oh~~
For me lah,i think so so only loh,actually not i think lah,most of my frens also think tat way...
Maybe we put too much hope,that's y we really really feel disappointed with the food...Too bad....We had our dinner in Jogoya the other day from 9pm-11pm,bt we left Starhill at 1230am,y arh?Guess lah...hehe....

Below are the pics during my demostratives speech.....
The four mocktails that we demostrate to our audiences:)


My lovely group members~~Me,Kelly,Belle and Emily...



My group members and YingYing:)
With Mr.Kuru....
Another group>>Mr.Kuru,Peiting,SzeYuen,Celine,LuLu and Pauline:)

All of us~~

Too bad,Jogoya photos stil with our 2 photographers,will upload to my facebook once i got it,check out wif my facebook,ok?

Cheers:)

No comments: