Sunday, February 8, 2009

1st post of 2009...

Haha...my 1st post after so long:)
First of all,wish all of u "Merry xmas (for 2008)"...
Secondly,happy chinese new year to my frens...
Hehe...tomorrow will be the last day of chinese new year,now only send my wish to u,champion lah!!!

Anyway,I was back in PJ 1 week ago...
So,pls dun ask me where am i now again,my frens!!
2009---Year 2 Sem 3...
New sem,new subjects,new schedule...
Utar is really stupid enuf in arranging our schedule,7 days in a week,and we need to be there for 6 days!!Monday------Saturday,damn....!

For my CNY, i went for holiday with my crazy gang in Kukup...
Is a fishing village,nothing special....
Just a place for us to have our gathering there EVERY YEAR !
**Pls,we change the venue next year,ok?

The Yee Sang dish which means abundance and prosperity for Chinese....
We have this every year as well....

Pictures~
Part1: Gang of handsome and pretty...


Part2: Stupid fellow:)Part3: Syiok Sendiri**

Part4: Good bf~*
Part5: Act cute T_T
Part6: Random...

---The End---



























































































No comments: