Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Calls + 1 sen SMS

"Free calls + 1 sen sms", this is wat we oways tell our customers...
That's rite, is U-mobile^^

What my new post all about is my U-frens~*
U-frens=U-mobile frens:)
The crazy gang that i noe through some u-mobile events...hehe...
They are kind...
They are sweet....
They are funny....
They are CRAZY...!!
(",)

The 1st event that i did for U-mobile~~Metro Kajang:)
I get to noe them~~
My super good supervisor---jimmy^
My good sisters~~Shinyee & Mumyee ( Just ignore the guy at the back)

Jared and me....>"Somebody stole my pics, so the pics i have are not complete, dont blame me for not putting your pic, KK and Jim ^^"

The latest event that i did for U-mobile was on valentine's day in Sunway Pyramid.
What i gain that day not only my salary but this 2...>>
My uniform of that day, very nice valentine's couple t-shirt....
Left is for guy,right is for girl...
Left + right = Love U
Meaningful?
Sweet?
^@^

No comments: