Friday, October 17, 2008

Excellent "fucking" skill...!

Oh my gudness!! I've never felt so embarrassed in my life!!
What you all heard is not d msg that i want 2 send 2 u all leh,especially u~~hey~Mr.Kuru...^^

The "fucking" story started from our public speaking presentation 2day. We were required 2 introduce 1 of our fren thru a creative way,and my partner was Alice~~who's d gal with excellent "fucking" skill....eh!eh!eh! wat's come 2 ur mind,guys??hamsap enuf leh!!

I actually described her as a "bull" bcos of her excellent parking(fucking) skill...Manatahu our dearest tutor,Mr.Kuru and some of my classmates heard that what i said was Alice has excellent "fucking" skill...The best part is i continued after that "excellent fucking skill" with "ya,bcos no matter how small d space is,she wil try her best 2 fit in..."This sentence lagi teruk,they defined it as "no matter how small d hole is,she will try 2 fit in..."

Eh...!i rmb wat i was saying is "space",not "hole" leh...!
How come my introduction can end up with "fucking" and "hole"??

Hehe...bt oh~u all shud get used 2 it leh,sometimes my pronunciation out abit is not what i want leh~~so shy oh~~i actually wan 2 say "parking" become "fucking" and my "space" oso dunnoe y can become "hole"....aiksz.....

But yah~*i think we had fun in Mr.Kuru's class,he is really a very good tutor as well as a good speaker i guess....Good good!At least our class everytime at 5pm-630pm wont be that boring bcos we have a funny and lively tutor:)

4 comments:

RS said...

muahaha so funny..!! u purposely spoke like that izit..wakaka

gRacE... said...

Walau...such a "innocent" gal like me wil purposely spoke wrongly meh?Never even think of that if Mr. Kuru din mention,ok?:)I'm d victim leh...

Eric Ng said...

hey hey, rmb me?
how come u became so 'polite' har??
haha, just joke lar..
how do you do?

gRacE... said...

Haha..Of cos i rmb u^^
ya,fine....hehe...