Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yesterday and today:)

How's my...

Yesterday?
Today?

(",)

Have a look with my pics 1st:)





Yoyoyo!!Enjoy,enjoy and enjoy!!

I was enjoying myself with another 8 frens in Red Box,The Curve yesterday...

As...

Yesterday was Susan's bday and this coming saturday is Kelly's bday...

So...2 in 1 lah,celebrated together...

To be honest,we can...
""save $,save time,more fun somemore""hehe....^^

We took the VIP room,bt that VIP room not that big only loh,charged us another RM40 somemore,damn....!

Anyway,the most important is the person who's joining bt not the size of the room,rite?

(*_*)

All of us,me and another 8 crazy fellows was really enjoyed ourselves there...

Too bad,

I'm the only normal 1,that 8 crazy fellows are......



That's rite...

They are Susan,Jyin,YingYing,Emily,Rachel,Kelly,Siew Yee and Alice:)

Within that 4hours,we took 142 pics,very GENG,rite?hehe....
Come on den,check out our CUTE CUTE pics....












Other than those CUTE pics......
>>>>>



The last part of the pics will be ---->






Happy birthday to Susan and Kelly,all the best in life:)


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Ok,let's move on to my "TODAY" section....^^


DingDingDing!22nd of Oct,One Utama Jusco Member Day!!!


Haha,for "aunt" like me,i wil never let go this type of golden shopping chance to LOAD something back...!! I was there at around 1230pm with "aunt" Alice and "aunt" YingYing...


Alice and me din spend much bt that aunt who keep telling us NO MONEY spend more than us...big BOOM for us,rite?


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Today is the day for our public speaking presentation~~ Impromptu Speech, started at 4pm.


Damn nervous!


My lucky number was 11 and my topic was COFFEE.


Blank blank blank!My brain was totally blank while i was presenting in front of my lovely classmates,den all the "hmn...ah....hmn....ah.." came out unconsciously....haiz..!!BAD HABIT!


Ok lah,is over....so no need 2 worry too much oso,rite ?


hmn....going 2 end here,come closer abit,i wanna to give u a....


a....


a....


a....


BIG KISS**muacks~*


Good nitez.....:)

2 comments:

RS said...

wa....what a couple of nice days!! nvr "jio" us to join ur leh..keke..but u all really geng, can take so many pics within 4 hours, i doubt the main purpose is neither sing k nor celebrate birthday la..ha!

gRacE... said...

Is not we dun wan "jio" u,is tat even we "jio" u oso u wont go 1 lah,u wil take 1 day leave just bcos we wanna go sing-k meh ?hehe...And oso u oredy say mah,tis sat nite wanna go,den we can go somemore 1 mah^^Heyhey,sing k + celebrate lah,tat's y i said we ENJOY~ENJOY~ENJOY ourselves...:)