Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm not a rude gal,bt...

I'm not a rude gal,bt......WTF*10000times! Y am i so GOOD luck nowadays yah?Or mayb i can ask y KL raining everyday yah?Haiz....

Just back from Johor...
All the way,the weather stil ok ok lah,not too hot,at least no rain, i was telling myself~~hmn...hmn...very good,at least today god treat me very good,i wont get wet like last sunday d...

What happened once i reach KL was...RAINING HEAVILY...!!Wtf,i need to go bk PJ somemore leh! Can stop raining until i reach home arh???

Forget abt d rain,now is d stupid mayang sari driver! I oredy paid RM26 for d bus fee,suppose to stop us at Perhentian Pudu,isn'it?What he did was STOP US in front of TONGSHIN HOSPITAL,asked us to walk ourselves to wherever we wanna go!!**Stupid uncle,u cant c raining heavily meh?**Wtf,i felt like killing him den cut him into pieces somemore throw d body parts into d river...

I had no choice bt followed his direction.

How far is the distance from Tongshin Hospital to Petaling Street arh?
Ya,i walked thr to take bus back Sec19...
I need 2 protect myself from getting wet and also need to protect whatever are in my bag.
Bt...
FAIL!!!

Raining cats and dogs until....umbrella oso no use loh!!!
Half of my body was really wet...!
I was thinking~ok,fine den,just try not to get my bag wet....wtf!
FAIL again...!
My bag was wet oso...haiz....y god wan to play with me??

Luckily...
4 babies in my bag din kena...
They were well protected...hehe~*
(1)Mp3---My baby since i got it as my christmas present last year...
(2)Hp---I not gng to change it for now...
(3)Pendrive---To be honest,i dun wish to waste my $ and get a new 1 loh...^^
(4)Purse---My new baby that my bro bought for me from China,so....of cos must sayang sayang lah^^

Now is oredy 740pm,so...just wait for the sunshine tml morning 2 lighten my day...:)

7 comments:

yInG sUAt said...

hey gal
so bad
dun want let me put my comment
just can do it after ask you
ai

ha
i can call you 'rain gal'^^
so lucky
then tell you sth
no need wait for the sunshine tml morning 2 lighten your day
use light ok le
wakaka

gRacE... said...

Haha...cheh!!Now PJ raining somemore u wrote like tat,cold like hell!!hehe...Ppl waiting 4 a good day mah~*

RS said...

aiseh, so lui.. call me la, i can go pudu fetch you one...as long as u belanja me nice food..wakaka..but seriously, if you need any help, no matter what is it, you may give me a call. sometimes i may not able to help you, but definitely i will provide you suggestions, remember k?

yInG sUAt said...

sg raining also ma
i use lamp to lighten my life ya
so just give you a great idea
why you so 'xian qi'
sad~

gRacE... said...

To ttt:
Ya,now i noe who u're^^hehe...
Then 4 sure if i need help den i wil call u,i was wondering who is tis arh?How am i gng 2 call him/her when i dunnoe who he/she is...hehe....

RS said...

tonight raining also leh, ha! thx for accompanying me dinner even you've brushed your teeth oo..remember to brush ur teeth again, keke!!

gRacE... said...

Ya,everyday raining here leh...Hmn...u're welcome,hehe...U can call me anytime if u wan me 2 teman u dinner again,4 sure i wont say NO...hehe...Ya loh,u somemore order 4 me,makan d somemore need 2 brush teeth again,haiz....Your fault!