Thursday, December 4, 2008

Place for you to check out!

Have you ever heard of "Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe"?If not,ok,trust me,it is the best place for you to hang out with your friends.It located at Niu Ze Xui shopping complex in Ara Damansara, just opposite the Starbucks Cafe. He knows that the cafe was nearby and right in front of me, but just so he can surprise me, he was talking about how nice if we were at the Starbucks, 2 floors up the ground floor. The little blue mini cooper will surely catch ur eyes! The interior and exterior of the cafe will never disappoint you.Once you step in,u will be attracted by the lovely decoration of the cafe, from the dolls, the wall pictures, the boutique upstairs to every corner of the cafe,it will just make you feel~~~happy**

Anyway,i'm talking about a cafe what,so....just go back to the food and price topic. Hmn....i had a quick view to the menu before i make my order, and i think the prices are reasonable and affordable for us. I was there at 2pm++ today and the set lunches are stil available,it is great,isn't it? As for people "kiasu" like me,set lunch will be the best choice as for sure it must be cheaper than the ala carte meals^^

I can call myself a "cabonara lover",hehe!I tried the cabonara in " San Francisco Steak House",is damn good,so i decided to give my "Fullhouse" a try*_*The lunch set i ordered cost him RM16.90,included cabonara spegetthi,lime juice,chicken soup and ice-cream.I thought the food will be very "small size",manatahu...hehe....worth it,really! Full until die^^

For him who brought me there,he ordered a set of chicken chop, served with lemon juice,mushroom soup and ice-cream. The chicken chop is good and the mushroom soup is lagi best!!Hehe...For both of us who love garlic bread,we added on 2 garlic bread,1 is just RM1.50, and it tasted good for us!Try to imagine if u get a garlic bread from Oldtown is like roughly RM3.80,is a RM2.30 different eh!

The guy,brought the camera without memory card,so....i could only take some pictures by my lousy hp,haiz....pity me!!

Anyway,just have a look with my pics lah,den only u wil trust me,hehe....

Really,a nice place to go to,especially with your bf or gf.Coming soon what~~X'mas,just give him or her a surprise by bringing him/her there lah,is not easy to get a nicely decorated restaurant+good food+cheap price place in KL lah,hehehe:)

Fast fast check out tis cafe~~~Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe!














6 comments:

RS said...

means you went out with your bf la? keke.. is that the place u intro me from the magazine?

gRacE... said...

Not bf lah,where got bf now? Waiting for you 2 introduce perfect guy for me leh....Hmn...tis is d place lah,must bring shuling there oso,hehe.....the decoration is nice,very good dating venue:)

RS said...

haha, no prob if i have any available stock (guy) on hand suitable for u..muahaha! if u wan i can be the part-time one, haha..u said it's a nice dating place, sure u went with someone rite? :P

gRacE... said...

Hey,u wan to be the "part-time" 1,bt i dun wan to be people's "part-time gf"....:)hmn...ya,with "some1" loh...

RS said...

aiyo...part-time is in terms of if u felt lonely and nid someone acc and talk to..it's still diff v real "bf" :P

gRacE... said...

That's y..."when lonely" mah,den what for...If wan bf den sure get a "full time" 1,"part time" for what lah....:P:P:P:P:P