Saturday, December 6, 2008

......

Am i really that useless?
I don't know....

But what i know is....
I don't like my situation now....

I thought i can no need to think so much anymore...
I thought i can have everything i want....

Can i be more ....
-Selfish?

Why i'm not that type of happy-go-lucky person?

I don't feel like talking to anyone....
I don't feel like going out with friends...
I don't feel like doing anything....

Don't want to study for final exam...
Don't want to work...
Can?

When things come to my mind,
I need to think....
Then.....
It wil always depresses me.....



1 comment:

RS said...

cheer up gal, everyone is special and definitely not "useless"..also, for sure, including you everyone is selfish one de lar. final exam coming soon, focus on study k? after u get good result i belanja u nice food again XD.. if u nid someone to talk to, let me know, you said u will find me if u nid help wat.. dun sad sad ok? gambateh!