Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy?Tired?

Just back from university,finally....i finished my last subject for my final exam:)
Ok loh,actually this sem has only 1 subject to go for exam,bt i failed my moral last sem,so....have to RESIT! Stupid moral! That's y this sem i have 2 subjects instead of 1....I don't know y can fail also lah,bt i really did it,i got F !

All together 116 students in my course,3 "super" clever students had resit the moral,1 is me,1 is Jyin and another 1 is Dominic.....Hopefully no more 3rd time.....Pray for us lah:) I don't want to study moral anymore eh !

My exam today started at 9am,bt i finished the paper at 10am,hehe....super fast leh? Because nothing to write,don't know anything.....The coursework marks is 70% and the other 30% for the final....And my coursework marks already got 54%,so...nevermind lah,pass d lah,C enough for me oredy lah...hehe:0

Going to slep soon as i woke up at 5am tis morning to study all the nonsense....Tired+sleppy*100times,sore throat+fever make me even worse....

Haiz....

I must believe.....
Later(tomorrow) will be better...^^

No comments: