Thursday, March 5, 2009

busy+ing...

Another 6 weeks more to go to end this "busy semester", kind of feeling tired with the life of assignments,discussions and productions....

But what i hate most is the feeling of waiting....
I'm waiting for you, waiting for you, waiting for the ..... OFFER LETTER!!
Why people sent resume will get reply, but i have NOTHING at all....?
No calls, no emails, even sms also none ... !!
Because of my CGPA?
Or my luck not good enough?
Or...my profile picture look scary?
Haiz.....haiz.....haiz.....!!

Next wed is the deadline to pass up the offer letter d, can someone help me ?? can someone hire me ?

Or maybe just like most of my frens -----> GIVE UP and let Utar to decide where to send me to?

Dunno....

***

I must admit I'm really a blur queen, i was checking my resume just now, den i saw this word -- "consolidation prize" in XXX competition, then i was wondering, is this word correct? Why is it look weird to me....? "Consolidation prize"?

So i double check with my dictionary, wtf..! Instead of consolation prize, i put it as CONSOLIDATION PRIZE, what the hell is a consolidation prize in a competition...? I have never realize this mistake until just now....But i cannot do anything to those resume that i sent out oredy, hopefully they will never see this:)

***

My 21 birthday is around the corner, i was thinking of going out with my frens or what, but seems to be quite difficult to arrange the time as everyone are busy with their assignments....
So no choice lah....~*

Going to sleep soon, my eyes look like panda eyes d,hehe ....
Good nitez :)

All the best for myself...

5 comments:

yInG sUAt said...

offer latter for IA?
ha
really blur
consolidation prize
but hopefully not 'price' la
anyway
all the best^^

Anonymous said...

when you turning 21?

gRacE... said...

Aiyoh, u dun have my facebook and friendster meh?Sure got like ... "birthday reminder" or something like tat gua....?

RS said...

consolidation is the word that i ususally use one wo... which means combination of many a/cs (one group of companies owned by the same company) haha...may be the consolidation prize you mean is the prize given to you during the competition of consolidation of a/cs...muahaha. i did so many consolidation a/cs but nvr got ppl give me any prizes leh..sad...

gRacE... said...

Haha...i never realize that i typed "consolidation prize" that's y...:)