Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st celebration for my 21 birthday~*

My 1st celebration for my 21 birthday was with him, celebrated in advance as he FORGOT my birthday, he thought is 7th of March :(

Anyway, i will forgive him as he treated me a really sumptuous birthday dinner just now. A perfect venue for people who want to enjoy their wonderful time with their frens or family. The unique style of dining, warm service and cosy ambience make this restaurant becomes well known among the western restaurants. This restaurant is --- Victoria Station:)

The interior decoration of the restaurant...
The main course i choose was "Victoria Station Chili Spare Rib" which is recommended by the chef:) He tried this before, and come out with a comment--->BEST, so i decided to just give this a try~*But...the price is not cheap--->cost RM47.90>.< Just like the price, price is high and the food is BEST...
Just wondering, maybe if not my birthday, i will never get the chance to enjoy the food there...
Because...EXPENSIVE lah~*Hehe, thanks very very much yah, the person who paid for this:)


Other than the sumptuous dinner, he gave me this as my 21 birthday present...

Yeah..! Is Adidas bag...:)
I got a new school bag, wakakaka (",)
Somemore is white in colour, very nice and easy to match with clothes....hehe...

Come to the end of my birthday dinner...
The bill came to him at ...
Yeah, the amount is RM185.85 for two of us...
I was ..... at the moment i saw this...!
Almost RM200 for the dinner + Adidas bag...


**U spent a lot, but what can i say is just " thanks a lot" for everything:)


Cheers~*

2 comments:

RS said...

wa...so nice!! think you must be very enjoyed the dinner..such a nice place and food. the bag looks nice leh, i like it too >.<......jealous u la, so many ppl sayang you one...

gRacE... said...

Ya,nice restaurant to go for...Haha...is good if got people sayang mah,rite?