Thursday, March 19, 2009

Internship

I will never noe i am actually so lucky ...

Going for the industry training tis coming May, was so disappointed because din get any calls or emails few days after i sent out my resume....I tot no company wants to accept me maybe due to my poor results, bt i will never noe that i can be able to get the help from god to actually get few offers from diff companies which i think all are BEST .. ! I wish i can work for all of them, learn from all these companies, bt .... tis will never happen ...!

I just wish 2 get the offer letter from any of these companies, bt ... never noe that i can get ALL of their offer ... :) Hehe... Happy to get, sad to reject :(

The four offers that i got are Luminous production house in Kelana Jaya, Jia Yu (Astro Channel) in Damansara Perdana, 8 TV for English Breakfast Show and Vision New Media in Section 14 ... All are really good companies, but too bad i can only choose one out of these....

I was so headache when making decision in which company to go for, because i really wish to go all ... so bad rite ?
Hmn....and my final decision after all is Luminous production house which came out for "Deal or Not Deal", " Fear Factor", " I want to be a model" all these game show and reality show ...
Yeah ... ! I will be working with the whole production team start from May until Sept, will go through production stage and also the post-production stage ... :)

Good luck to myself and all of my coursemates ...
Gambateh :)

No comments: